D'Nash International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[10/02/11] Listening to the new CD of D'NASH

2 posters

Go down

Arow [10/02/11] Listening to the new CD of D'NASH

Post  essi-luvs-mikel Wed 16 Feb 2011, 00:37

Listening to the new CD of D'NASH

Good Day to you All!

I have just arrived at home, so I will quickly tell you a little bit about what we experienced yesterday and my impression of the new CD. I imagine that Rakel, Aly and Luz will also be sharing their experiences shortly.

The truth is, that what we experienced can't really be put into words. I felt like someone who has been waiting for something for a long time and you think that it's never gonna get here and time just keeps passing by and then when it finally arrives you just can't believe it.

The CD is a Jewel. It will surprise you all very much, it has no correlation to their prior work, but in a good sense. It's a CD which has been labored over, done by them, they've delved fully into the writing of it and it's production. I think that it will give us the opportunity to get to know them even better, to see how they have matured musically, and truly understand who is Javi, Basty, and Mikel.

There are ballads...very slow moving hahaha. You don't know just how much emotion there is in this CD, but the day that you listen to it I'm sure you'll come to understand what I'm trying to express here. Over all I want you to listen carefully to the words and the arrangements of each song because alot of work was put into them.

Wait for it with lots and lots of anticipation because it will really surprise you and you will love it to it's fullest. It appeared very sublime for the 4 of us.

It will consist of 12 songs plus 2 bonus tracks. One of them is a song you already know, and the other one is a studio recording with the 3 of them together without any fixes or touch ups, it's very special.

I don't want to reveal to much more, because it would ruin it for you, but I will say that it will include a DVD with the making of the CD and also the images of yesterday's recordings, so you will all be able to see it They interviewed all 4 of us...how very very embarassing!!!!!! But there's no use in fretting about it.

The date of it's release will be revealed once it has been confirmed.

MÁS D'NASH!!!!
posted by Olivia
http://www.dnashfanclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9146
essi-luvs-mikel
essi-luvs-mikel

Back to top Go down

Arow Re: [10/02/11] Listening to the new CD of D'NASH

Post  Kamila Wed 16 Feb 2011, 15:32

Thanks
Kamila
Kamila

Back to top Go down