D'Nash International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFO: The signing of the new D'NASH CD + extras

3 posters

Go down

INFO: The signing of the new D'NASH CD + extras  Empty INFO: The signing of the new D'NASH CD + extras

Post  Monikute Fri 18 Feb 2011, 13:14

Little by little I'll be notifiying you about more things regarding the presentation of the D'NASH CD at la Sala Penélope.

There will be the autographing of the New CD! After the conciert-presentation of their new CD, D'NASH will be signing CD's for all who desire a signature.

They'll only be signing the CD, mainly because of the time constraint. By the way you will be able to purchase the new CD on site.

As a final note, there will new Official Merchandise for sale. You can also aquire merchandise prior to the concert at a reduced price.

While I'm here, I want to clarify that anything regarding D'NASH will always be confirmed by the Fan Club itself. I will not be held responsible for any other information that may be posted on other sites.

I also want to clarify that the only official D'NASH Twitter aside from people like Basty and Javi is the one you know as D'NASH FANS, and no other.

Of course we don't have any problems with you creating websites, Facebooks, Twitters, Tuentis, Fotologs any other thing that will serve to support the group, but all officail information will always be posted through www.dnash.es / http://www.dnashfanclub.com
posted by Olivia
http://www.dnashfanclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9169

Thanks to Essi for translation Wink

Administrator

Back to top Go down

INFO: The signing of the new D'NASH CD + extras  Empty Re: INFO: The signing of the new D'NASH CD + extras

Post  Kamila Fri 18 Feb 2011, 20:09

Thanks
Kamila
Kamila

Back to top Go down

INFO: The signing of the new D'NASH CD + extras  Empty Re: INFO: The signing of the new D'NASH CD + extras

Post  Laura Sat 19 Feb 2011, 16:56

Thank you! Wink
Laura
Laura
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down